Share your story
Purchase a profile page to share your story and promote your brand to an online community. Apply for a profile page below.
WHO ARE THE PROFILE PAGES FOR?
Women independent business* owners who want to promote their brand to an online audience of people who love what they do (and get more website visitors, social media likes and better search rankings).
* including co-owned/family businesses, side businesses and bloggers who sell advertising/products or services.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR PROFILE PAGE
You’ll receive an ad free web page that tells your personal story and promotes your brand.
- A short introduction to your story written by the Editor including:
- Your business name
- A link to your primary website using your business name (important for search engine rankings)
- Your location
- What your business specialises in
- When it was established
- A black and white profile picture (a natural, clear photo of yourself from the shoulders up that we edit into black & white)
- Links to your website, online shop and/or blog (both at the top of the page and at the bottom)
- Links to up to 4 of your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram)
- Your biography written in your words (including a mix of personal and professional highlights) – max 250 words
- An interview section with 5 questions to answer
- A unique URL to point people to your profile page
- Your profile is categorised by your industry and location and is easily found by the website search function
- A shout out on our Facebook page when your profile is published
- Your Facebook page will be added to the Women in Business Facebook page likes
WHO YOU’LL REACH
Other women like you – independent business owners and the people who love what they do.
People come to Women in Business – via our website, monthly newsletter and our popular Facebook page (with 10,000 + likes) – to find out more about women who’ve taken a chance on themselves.
They’re inspired by you and want to know more about your personal experience, your business & what you sell.
Our community is based online and your profile page is designed to send people to wherever you’re active online – your website/online shop/blog and social media accounts.
Your profile page is shareable on Facebook and Twitter – allowing your story to reach the friends of the people who’ve shared your profile.
A profile page on Women in Business also gives you a common connection to introduce yourself to other women who are profiled – giving you an opportunity to collaborate or meet with each other and motivation to buy from each other – a valuable form of support we all appreciate!
Tell your story and promote your brand to people who want to know about it.
- Reach a new audience of people who want to know more about you and what you sell
- Get more visitors to your website/online shop/blog - each profile has prominent links with calls to action to visit your most valuable websites – both at the top of the page and the bottom
- Grow your social media audience - to increase Facebook likes, Instagram followers, Twitter followers and Pinterest followers – and in turn give you a bigger audience to see updates
- Promote your brand and tell your personal business story to a worldwide and local audience
- Be found in search engines - your profile page is optimised to appear in search results when someone is looking for your personal name or business
- Increase credibility - a profile page published on Women in Business is a personal recommendation from the Editor
- Build your personal profile (and for most independent business owners we are our business)
- Become part of an online community of independent business owners who support each other (& buy from each other!)
HOW ARE APPLICATIONS SELECTED?
We review each request and check it against the guidelines we’ve created to uphold the integrity of the website and the community.
- A well maintained online presence – on your website and/or blog/shop/social media accounts
- Your business must be independently owned
- We do not include business in the following industries: multi-level marketing, gambling, get rich quick or pharmacy/weight loss
When your profile is published on Women in Business, you’re receiving a public recommendation from us. We take this seriously and want to only include businesses we are proud to have as part of the community.
The profile pages were designed to be an affordable advertising solution for small budgets.
It costs $7 AUD per month for Women in Business to host and promote your profile page. Monthly payments are billed automatically through Paypal/Credit Card and can be cancelled at any time through your Paypal account.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Please contact us and we’ll help you as quickly as possible.
APPLY FOR A PROFILE PAGE
Thanks so much for your interest. Please enter your details in the form below to apply for a profile page. We’ll be in touch within 3 days if your request is successful.